On October 6th, the Levi’s® brand is launching Levi’s® SecondHand in the US as a part of the company’s larger commitment to making fashion sustainable and circular. This will be the first-of-its-kind buy-back program for a global denim brand, enabling customers to purchase second-hand jeans and jackets on Levi.com while also allowing our customers to turn in their worn jeans and jackets (in Levi’s® stores) for a gift card towards a future purchase.
LIVE CONVERSATIONS ON @LEVIS INSTAGRAM:
Launch Day, October 6th (9am-4pm PDT):
● Stylist Tara Swennen in conversation with Red Carpet Green Dress CEO Samata Pattinson
● Sustainable Brooklyn’s Dominique Drakeford & Whitney R. McGuire in conversation.
● Carolyn Murphy in conversation with Jen Smith (Scripps Institute of Oceanography Professor).
● Amber Valletta in conversation with Paul Dillinger, VP, Head of Global Product Innovation at Levi Strauss & Co.
● Jaden Smith in conversation with 501CTHREE co-founder Drew FitzGerald.
View this post on Instagram